"... cultivate a deep understanding of yourself — not only what your strengths and weaknesses are but also how you learn, how you work with others, what your values are, and where you can make the greatest contribution. Because only when you operate from strengths can you achieve true excellence." Peter Drucker, the Founder of Modern Management (1)
We empower people to increase success through coaching, mentoring, leadership development and training. We use the principles of neuroscience, positive psychology and Gallup Clifton StrengthsFinder™.
Our speciality is enabling new employees to become high performers within 90 days. The quicker new employees can leverage their natural talents, the quicker they can add value to a business.
We assist individuals to harness the power of their strengths, to work and live with passion and energy, to set and achieve goals, to perform at consistently high levels and to create success in every part of their life. We help teams to generate greater collaboration, engagement, motivation, productivity and profitability.
How to turn brand new employees into high- performing superstars in less than 90 days…
I’d like to invite you to download (with our compliments) my brand new 24-page success guide, Start with Strength.
Start with Strength provides five strategies to turn new employees into high performers within 90 days.
Here’s a tiny part of what you’ll learn in this guide:
- Three things you must do before a new employee’s first day (pages 4–5)
- How to use M.I.A.T. to make a positive first impression on your new employee so they feel welcome and appreciated, and develop into a loyal, hardworking staff member (pages 5–6)
- How to discover what makes your employee unique (page 9)
- How our uniqueness explains the way we think, feel and behave (pages 7– 10)
- Simple ways to help your employee use their strengths as much as possible within their first 90 days (pages 12–14)
- How to get expert assistance for your new employee so they can use their strengths to achieve the responsibilities and objectives of their role (pages 19–24)
- And much, much more.
Your journey to success starts here.
Conversations and tools that empower success™
1 Drucker, P. Classic Drucker: Essential Wisdom of Peter Drucker from the pages of the Harvard Business Review, Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation, Boston, 2006, p3.